Customer Service Charter
Who We Are
Jonas Browne & Hubbard (G’da) Limited
(Hubbard’s) is a
publicly held Limited liability company, established by
local entrepreneurs in 1972. Today, the
company stocks a wide range of quality goods sourced from many countries. These goods include lumber, hardware,
appliances, furniture, food items and vehicles.
Hubbard’s incorporates and promotes the
concepts of superior quality and demand-driven service, both of which begin and
end with the customer. This requires a well-developed functional relationship
with suppliers, and is heavily reliant on well-trained and highly-motivated
Our Customer Service Charter
This charter outlines our service
commitment to you (the customer), and how you can help us to provide excellent
service. Our aim is to develop lasting relationships with our customers by
consistently meeting or exceeding your needs.
the market leader in the Retail and Wholesale sectors for quality service and
merchandise at affordable prices.
To continually provide
superior customer service, by offering products which meet customers' needs,
respecting the environment and supporting social development, while satisfying
the interests of employees, shareholders and other stakeholders.
……. quality service, affordable prices!
acknowledge our success to be the result of hard work, commitment and the loyal
support of the Grenadian community without whom we would have no business. We
also acknowledge the foundation laid by our predecessors.
accept the challenge to maintain our reputation for honesty, integrity and
ethical behaviour by continuing to provide quality products and services at
fair prices to our customers.
commitment to our company’s progress is demonstrated by the adoption of best
practice in the areas of human resources management and corporate governance;
and we will strive to provide our shareholders- the owners of the company, with
a reasonable return on their investment.
We are committed to respecting the rights
of our customers which include:
§ The right to be treated with impartiality, dignity and respect.
§ The right to lodge a complaint.
The right to privacy and
confidentiality. Personal information
will be protected and not be disclosed without written consent.
Our Service Guarantee
To fulfill our service guarantee, we are committed
to having well trained and supportive staff who will be fair and reasonable in
dealing with customers.
- Be pleasant;
- Identify ourselves when we speak;
- Demonstrate product knowledge;
- Show empathy;
- Provide feedback;
- Accommodate special needs where possible;
- Seek to understand and respond to needs;
- Be clear and helpful in our dealings, giving reasons for our
suggestions and decisions;
- Refer enquiries to an appropriate source;
- Give clear, accurate, timely and relevant information;
- Effectively use technology to enhance service delivery;
- Support our community through donations and sponsorship.
Our Service Standards
Our telephone will be answered promptly
We will be courteous, professional and
OFFICES AND STORES:
We will be accessible.
Quality goods and service guaranteed
- We will respond to your call within three (3) rings.
- When answering the telephone, we will provide you with our
name and department.
- If a transfer is necessary you will be advised to where and
possibly to whom you are being transferred.
- If we cannot answer your enquiry immediately, we will return
your call as soon as possible.
- Telephone orders will be promptly processed in order to
- We will wear our employee ID to identify ourselves.
- We will acknowledge you upon arrival.
- We will be neatly dressed and well presented.
- We will be courteous, helpful, friendly and efficient in all
our dealings with you.
- Our offices and stores will be clean and comfortable, have
clear signage with current and relevant information.
- We will provide parking space where possible.
- Work orders will be prepared on the day of receipt of a
customer request. Our response will be within 48 hours, unless we are
unable to do so, in which case you will be advised.
- We will keep you informed about new items and specials through
- We will display our goods with the correct VAT- inclusive prices.
- Prices will be fair and competitive and will represent value
- We will put safety first and respect the environment.
- We will provide complete
and accurate product information supplied by the manufacturer.
- We will offer suitable
We undertake to:
- Be open to feedback on our performance and to suggestions for
improvement, making adjustments to
our procedures and services where necessary;
- Review the standards set out in this charter annually and make
modifications where appropriate;
- Continuously strive to improve or exceed our service standards;
- Deliver items purchased within two working days or make contact
to agree on other arrangements;
- Repair or replace equipment under the terms of manufacturers’ warranties;
- Refund the purchase price for nonperishable items returned within
thirty days provided the items are in original condition and accompanied by
the original bill.
You can help us by
- Treating every person in the store courteously;
- Providing us with changes to your personal information if you
hold an account with us;
- Ensuring that children in your care are properly supervised
while on our premises;
- Ensuring all transactions are fully completed before vacating
- Providing feedback for service and product improvement;
- Collecting items purchased within two (2) working days.
How to contact us
& Hubbard (G’da) Ltd.
P.O. Box 25, St.
Shopping Centre, Grand Anse, St. George
Lagoon Road, St.
Valley, St. George
Mt. Gay, St.
Food Fair Grand
Grand Anse 1-473-444-3232